Wine Train Tours .com
Mailing Address: Cambridge 25 Boston MA 02205-1772
West Country Wine Train Tour
An Exciting Trip thru New York's Hidden Corners
Available from March until November
- Moodna Iron Viaduct - Historic Farmland - 1 to 2 Wineries -
... “All Aboard” Depart the Historic Tuxedo Train Station, or Ridgewood NJ Station, seasonal alternates Suffern or Harriman Station, for a FUN train ride as you relax and sample wine and view the passing scenes ... From the valley of the sometimes raging Ramapo River to the Shawangunk Mountains you will enjoy the beauty of the New York Countryside as you travel on the route of the old Erie Railroad.
Today we will ride up, over, and through the mountains, then down into the deep valley of the Delaware River, separating New York and New Jeresy from Pennsylvania where the 3 states meet. Canal boats traveled a parallel route almost 200 years ago.
Our scenic voyage takes us past small farms, across the famed 3,200 foot long and 200 foot high Moodna Viaduct and right through the Shawangunk Mountains in a 1-mile long tunnel.
Of course, historic narration is included on your Wine Train Tour. While on the train you will enjoy a sample of wine as a preview to our ... Wine Tasting later in the day ...
= Per Person
= Per Motorcoach
= PP / Double Occupancy
= Choice of
= Additional Cost
= Certain Aspects of Tour
= Available Seasonally
= Entertainment Value
= Entertainment Quiotent
Prices vary with Distance Traveled, Seasonally, and with Options that You may Choose
We do All the Work.
You have All the FUN.
Westerly RI Westfield MA Stamford CT Montclair NJ Garden City LI NY
- Included on Your West Country Wine Train Tour -
Your Motorcoach or Our Motorcoach ? 1 - Day & Overnight Tours
NOTE - We offer Group Tours ONLY - and ALL prices INCLUDE a motorcoach PER EACH ITINERARY. The Train Ride experience is Part of Your Tour - Not just for transportation
1. If you prefer to use Your favorite Coach Company for the entire tour, please let us know the COACH COMPANY NAME and you can book and pay them directly and we will give you a Credit of $1,000 per day from your total amount due.
2. For many Train Tours, the Motorcoach will pick You up at YOUR Departure Point and take You to Your chosen Departure Train Station, and at the end of your tour return You home by motorcoach - to Your Departure Point. Please read each itinerary carefully
3. If you need a separate coach to transport your group to your chosen departure train station - you can book and pay for this coach on your own OR we will provide a coach for the transfer - at a possible additional cost -
This website is created and hosted by Website.com's Site Builder.